|Location :||Germantown, Maryland|
|Type :||Contract to Hire|
• Technical development and project management for the development and delivery of advanced user terminal solutions for satellite and terrestrial IP-based communications systems.
• Lead and direct a multi-functional engineering team to develop and integrate hardware, software, and network technology to satisfy customer requirements and deliverables.
• Establish objectives, specifications, schedules, budgets, resource plans, and contingency plans to ensure projects are executed effectively.
• Oversee all aspects of the development over the entire project life (concept, development, integration, qualification, acceptance, and delivery)
• Coordinate across multiple corporate functions including business, operations, and manufacturing
• Perform the function of technical customer interface.
• Ensure the timely and cost effective accomplishment of contractual commitments
• Monitor and reports progress to management.
• Master’s degree
• PMP or equivalent a plus
• Knowledge of systems to include: baseband, RF, antenna, and electronic packaging technologies
• Ability to lead cross functional engineering teams in design and development projects with external customer deliverables
• Project management experience highly desired with formal training or equivalent (PMP) training