|Location :||Germantown, Maryland|
|Type :||Contract to Hire|
• Design and develop innovative technical hardware solutions for satellite and terrestrial IP-based communications systems in the areas of circuit, microwave, DSP, and packaging design.
• Participate-in a multi-functional engineering team environment to develop and integrate hardware, software, and network technology for products and systems.
• Analyze customer needs and establish product objectives, specifications and technical solutions to ensure products satisfy customer requirements and deliverables.
• Contribute to all aspects of the product life cycle (concept, development, integration, qualification, acceptance, delivery, and maintenance).
• Work effectively across multiple corporate functions including business, engineering, operations, and manufacturing.
• Background and technical knowledge of systems including leading edge hardware design experience with satellite and/or terrestrial IP-based user terminal architectures and systems
• Ability to lead cross technical engineering teams in design and development projects with external customer deliverables