|Type :||Full Time|
● • Ensure accurate and timely filing of all required financial statements and forms with the SEC, including Forms 10-K, 10-Q, 8-K, and DEF 14A, which requires close coordination with our legal team
• Assistance with quarterly and annual earnings release, investor decks, Audit Committee materials and other outside communications as appropriate.
• Responsible for coordinating financial-related external audits, including the integrated audit of financial statements, joint venture financial reports, employee benefit plan audits and statutory audits
• Assist with the preparation of monthly and quarterly reporting packages, including the cash flow statement, weighted average shares outstanding and EPS computations
• Responsible for overseeing and maintaining appropriate documentation and identification of the Company’s SOX key processes and controls
• Manage the SEC department’s vendors, by ensuring that the vendors adhere to the agreed upon contract (e.g. SLAs) and that additional fees are held to a minimum.
• Drive process improvements and innovations within the department as well as within the global organization