|Type :||Full Time|
• Partner with program managers, contract administrators, and finance counterparts to ensure proper revenue and cost recognition for all fully executed agreements.
• Work proactively and cross-functionally with the Contract Administrators and Financial Analysts to reduce the number of revenue/cost issues that result in non-standard processing of revenue transactions.
• Ensure the integrity of key processes by understanding systems, flow of transactions, internal controls, and recommending efficiency and effectiveness improvements.
• Prepare recurring and period-end journal entries and revenue analysis.
• Prepare asset and liability balance sheet reconciliations and roll-forward schedules, to include recommending and preparing adjusting journal entries.
• Ensure that contractual backlog is properly computed and reported.
• Review and support all revenue recognition disclosures in all SEC filings.
• Help lead the implementation of best practices in the revenue team to scale our business and global revenue expansion
• Interface with internal and external auditors on revenue related issues.
• Responsible for overseeing and maintaining appropriate documentation and identification of the Company’s SOX key processes and controls as it relates to revenue recognition.
• Drive process improvements and innovations within the department as well as within the global organization.