|Type :||Full Time|
• Draft technical memos and succinctly present issues and conclusions to management
• Assist with timely adoption of all required Accounting Standards Updates.
• Perform ongoing assessments for areas like impairment, fair value accounting, etc.
• Assist with all required financial statements and forms with the SEC, including Forms 10-K, 10-Q, 8-K, and DEF 14A, which requires close coordination with our legal team
• Assistance with quarterly and annual earnings release, investor decks, Audit Committee materials and other outside communications as appropriate.
• Assist with the external audits, including the integrated audit of financial statements, joint venture financial reports, employee benefit plan audits and statutory audits
• Responsible for overseeing and maintaining appropriate documentation and identification of the Company’s SOX key processes and controls
• Responsible for preparation of the SOX annual report and assessment of internal control deficiencies in conjunction with Internal Audit