|Location :||Fort Meade, MD|
|Type :||Contract to Hire|
• Design and develop end-to-end custom network software tools and techniques on Windows and/or Linux platforms and have a thorough understanding of how networks work.
• Develop operation and support documentation for developed software and techniques.
• Mentor and lead junior-level developers to accomplish mission objectives and solve real-time cyber challenges.
• Provide installation, configuration and operational use of network security devices including; firewalls, intrusion detection systems, and network traffic analyzers.
• Provide installation, configuration and operational use of anti-virus, anti-spyware, and commercial computer forensic tools and products.
• Collect on-net signatures for network security devices and identify those signatures that are unique to a device.
• Bachelor’s Degree and 4 years’ experience in computer science, information systems, or network engineering OR 8 years of relevant total experience can be substituted for a degree.
• An Active TS/SCI w/ Full-Scope Poly is Required.
• Must have experience programming in C, C++, Assembly, and Python.
• Must have experience developing in one or more of the following:
o Windows applications using Visual Studio or .NET environments.
o UNIX applications using make files or comparable build environments, Mission-applicable platforms.
• Experience with programming CNO tools and techniques.
• Must have experience with network sockets programming and expert packet-level understanding of IP, TCP, and application-level protocols.
• Must have 2 years of experience developing packet-level programs and expert packet-level understanding of IP, TCP, and application-level protocols.
• Experience debugging software.
• Experience creating and briefing technical presentations.